New Batch starting from 19th JAN
Last Batch Before Prelims
Time: 2:30 PM; Starting with DEMO cum Workshop/Seminar
UPCOIMNG Next batches; May 2019
- Comprehensive class room teaching by Qualified & Expert Faculty in the Discipline with PhD & UGC(NET/JRF) in Anthropology;
- Special sessions on Contemporary topics by Practising Anthropologists, In-service Bureaucrats & Eminent Academicians
- Syllabus will be completed in two and half months; 6 days a week and class duration 2 hours 30 minutes – 3 hours
- Explaining the most relevant , basic and applied aspects of Physical, Social, Cultural , Archaeological and Tribal Anthropology perspectives required exclusively for the mains examination.
- Holistic approach towards this most Humanistic of all Scientific disciplines.
- One On One Focus for personalised and tailor made strategic grooming of each candidate on daily basis.
- Study Material for complete syllabus
- Handouts on Important Topics
- Comprehensive Unit wise & Section Wise Test Writing Practice
- Synchronic Completion of Syllabus
- Can avail section wise or Paper wise Course
- **At present Anthropology is not offered at our Mukherjee Nagar Center